All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this website are copyright of AJS Contract Design Ltd. All rights reserved. Fizilog is a trading name of AJS Contract Design Ltd, registered in England and Wales No 3668261.
Any use of materials on this site, including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication, without the prior written permission of fizilog is strictly prohibited.
No contract will exist between you and fizilog for the sale of any product unless and until your order has been shipped and until then the right is reserved to decline your order. These contracts do not affect the consumers' statutory rights. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, fizilog is providing this website and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, fizilog does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted by law, neither fizilog nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, fizilog does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of fizilog, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
1. Access to and use of this site is provided by fizilog subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site.
3. Fizilog reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
4. Whilst fizilog endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, fizilog will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Fizilog does not guarantee the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this site or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, or defects will be corrected even if fizilog is aware of them.
5. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice. Fizilog may terminate use of the service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately, at fizilog's sole discretion. Fizilog shall not be liable to the user or any third party for termination of service.
6. Whilst fizilog endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and fizilog does not accept any liability for error or omission.
7. This site may contain materials submitted to fizilog by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and foreign law. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and expressly disclaim any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material. We also expressly disclaim any liability for direct and indirect losses however caused through reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein.
8. Fizilog shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
9. You agree to fully indemnify fizilog and its affiliates, officers, and employees against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, and expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with the contents or use of this site.
10. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. Nothing in this agreement shall limit fizilog liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. This agreement does not affect or prejudice your statutory rights.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for hearing any dispute arising under this agreement.
13. The failure of fizilog to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
14. The section titles in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
You acknowledge and agree that the entire content, design and the selection and arrangement of the content and material contained in this site, including but not limited to text, software (including applets), photographs, graphics, video, page layout, is protected by copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use this material and information only on the bases expressly set out below and any use such as but not limited to: copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, or creating derivative works of such content or information is prohibited without the prior express written authorisation of fizilog.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site only on the following bases:
a. use of documents and related graphics on this site is for personal use only;
b. any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
c. no documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
d. no part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without fizilog's prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved to fizilog.